| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Townsville, Queensland in September is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in September is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 10.4mm (0.4in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 2 days.
- The heavens above Townsville, Queensland are sunny with on average a sizable 9:05 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:00.
- There are approximately 2:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Townsville, Queensland September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Townsville, Queensland:
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1080.3 kms (671.3 miles) NNW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 701 kms (435.6 miles) NNW
- Cairns, Australia - 285.2 kms (177.2 miles) NNW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 625.2 kms (388.5 miles) WNW
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 673.1 kms (418.2 miles) WSW
- Mount Isa, Australia - 777.1 kms (482.9 miles) WSW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) SW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 531.5 kms (330.3 miles) SSW
- Longreach, Australia - 532.3 kms (330.8 miles) SSW
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 798.5 kms (496.2 miles) S