| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Townsville, Queensland in July is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 10.7mm (0.4in) of water falls during an average of 3 days.
- The heavens above Townsville, Queensland are quite sunny having on average a sizable 8:48 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 11:04.
- There are approximately 2:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Townsville, Queensland July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Townsville, Queensland:
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1080.3 kms (671.3 miles) NNW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 701 kms (435.6 miles) NNW
- Cairns, Australia - 285.2 kms (177.2 miles) NNW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 625.2 kms (388.5 miles) WNW
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 673.1 kms (418.2 miles) WSW
- Mount Isa, Australia - 777.1 kms (482.9 miles) WSW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) SW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 531.5 kms (330.3 miles) SSW
- Longreach, Australia - 532.3 kms (330.8 miles) SSW
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 798.5 kms (496.2 miles) S