| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Townsville, Queensland in August is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 13.7mm (0.5in) of water is discharged during an average of 2 days.
- The blue above Townsville, Queensland is sunny having an average of a sizable 9:11 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:28.
- There are approximately 2:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Townsville, Queensland August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Townsville, Queensland:
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 1080.3 kms (671.3 miles) NNW
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 701 kms (435.6 miles) NNW
- Cairns, Australia - 285.2 kms (177.2 miles) NNW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 625.2 kms (388.5 miles) WNW
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 673.1 kms (418.2 miles) WSW
- Mount Isa, Australia - 777.1 kms (482.9 miles) WSW
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 320.4 kms (199.1 miles) SW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 531.5 kms (330.3 miles) SSW
- Longreach, Australia - 532.3 kms (330.8 miles) SSW
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 798.5 kms (496.2 miles) S